IMA is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Choosing a company that is ISO 9001 certified means you’ll work with a company that has been independently audited and certified to conform with the strict quality management standards of the International Organization of Standards.
Certifications & Standards
- • ISO 9001:2015 Certified. (view)
- • Reliability: IPC/WHMA-A-620E , IPC-A-610E & Industry Std.
- • Environmental Friendliness: RoHS & REACH Compliant. (view)
- • Global e-Sustainability initiative: Conflict Mineral Reports CMRT: (view EXCEL/PDF).
- • Sustainability Involvement Program.
- • Excellence Service and Customer Care.
- • Continuous Improvement.