GAMMA 263 S – CRIMP TO CRIMP
The more value a company adds, the more profitable its operations. The Gamma 263 S is an attractive investment for fully automatic wire processing with a high volume output for many reasons: It requires only minimal space and offers fully developed, durable technology in a variety of versions at an affordable price.
- • For one and two-sided crimping and one-sided seal insertion
- • Wire cross sections from 0.13 mm² to 2.5 mm², optionally also 4 mm²
- • Proven swivel system with optional hold-up unit
- • Gentle wire processing
- • Economical approach to wearing parts
KAPPA 330 – CUTTING AND STRIPPING MACHINE
The Kappa 330 belong to the latest generation of automatic cutting and stripping machines. This model is compelling in the extremely broad range of processing they cover. With the simple, flexible touch controls, even difficult to process materials can be set up quickly and easily. The conversion to new types of cables can be done without tools so it is ultra-fast.
- • High performance
- • Simple, flexible operation with touch interface
- • Innovative sensors to aid in setup and to monitor processing
- • Minimal wire loss thanks to sensor monitoring
- • Simple integration of delivery and deposit equipment
- • TopWin interface
- • Networking in company network
PT-150H –WIRE CRIMP PULL TESTER
The PT-150H Manual Wire Crimp Pull Tester is oriented horizontally and ideal for testing crimp strength up to size 10 for Mil-Spec applications*, and size 4 AWG for commercial and automotive applications**.
The PT-150H may be used in conjunction with SPC Programs or other Quality Control disciplines in both OEM and maintenance applications.
- • Capacity: 150 lb, 667 N, 68 Kg
- • Display Units Factory Set for Pounds, Newtons or Kilograms
- • Resolution: 0.1 lb
- • Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of full scale
- • Digital Display with Peak Hold
- • Backlit LCD Display with 0.56” High Digits
- • Self-Tightening Wire Grip (P/N 15-3202)
- • 15 Position Slotted Terminal Contact Grip (P/N 15-3087)
- • Lever Arm Pull Mechanism
The Cirris 1100R+ meets low voltage testing needs with hundreds of interchangeable adapters and up to seven expansion boxes. The tester’s large display will alert the builder to errors while the 1100R+’s fast scanning rate makes it ideal for finding intermittent shorts and opens.
- • Up to 1024 test points (128 pts/box)
- • Resistance range from .005 to 100K ohms
- • Tests resistors, diodes, and capacitors
- • Large display
- • Over 200 standard adapters which plug directly into the tester
- • Find intermittent shorts and opens by flexing the cable while testing
- • Determines which end of the cable has an open or short
- • 4-Wire “Kelvin” Testing Capable